Did you all know that Mama fractured a bone in her foot a week ago Monday? I don't think Daddy wrote about it but maybe Mama told you all in phone calls...she's berating herself for a stupid mistake - trying to get up out of the chair too quickly - so she might have refrained from mentioning it. I think maybe her foot had fallen asleep and that is why she fell - her foot is all black and blue and she also bumped her chin. The strange thing is that she could still walk on it with no problems. She had a doctor appointment already scheduled two days after, so she just waited but the doctor made her go for x-rays and to the orthopedist.
We've been sick this past week but with garlic and bedrest have gotten over it (I hope) very quickly. Rubén is actually still stuffy, but happened to have an enforced holiday (Norm's doctor appointment) so he got rested too. I didn't take off from work except the day that Lucie was home from school. My co-workers call me "Garlic" now since I was having garlic sandwiches for breakfast - it works!
Lucie's latest project is making dolls for an international charity - part of her confirmation service work. I'll let you know how they turn out.
love agelaius
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.