Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My New Job

Some of you already know this, but I've been promoted to the Supervisor's position for the Chicago Clown Care Unit.  The New York Office called to say "congratulations we'd like you to be supervisor" which made me laugh because I was the only one on the team willing to do it.  Today I am in the process of organizing my on-line life with Google+ and DropBox since that's how info is stored & shared for CCU. That's how I ended up here at Stationary Starling, realizing that Google has glommed everything on to itself -- there's a photo file that  shows all the photos I've posted here for instance, plus it's connected to the picasa file I started and the youtube channel where I've been sharing videos.  One stop shopping I guess.  I'm writing this post to try out the "NEW" version but I still can't find the way to wrap the text so it looks like a newspaper. Oh, well...xxx Karen
The Chicago CCU - last rehearsal with Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.