How about Mike? For the little green monster from Monster, Inc. (I think he was green. I think he was Mike.) Maybe I should have checked before commenting!
"Mike Wozowski!" Yes, you're right. That's a good name as long as I don't confuse it with my friend Mike. :)
Or how about LIMA to honor your mother's favorite vegetable. You could pronounce it Lee-ma to sound more latina.I love it by the way!
Also it has a slightly sinister look to it (must be the headlights) which suits the bean idea precisely.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
How about Mike? For the little green monster from Monster, Inc. (I think he was green. I think he was Mike.) Maybe I should have checked before commenting!
ReplyDelete"Mike Wozowski!" Yes, you're right. That's a good name as long as I don't confuse it with my friend Mike. :)
DeleteOr how about LIMA to honor your mother's favorite vegetable. You could pronounce it Lee-ma to sound more latina.
ReplyDeleteI love it by the way!
Also it has a slightly sinister look to it (must be the headlights) which suits the bean idea precisely.
ReplyDelete