Thursday, March 12, 2015

Launch Day

Well, it finally happened: some code that I wrote has been released into the wild, to be used by actual people.

It's a little free application that goes by the delightfully pithy name of VMware Software Administrator -- Download Service. I got sent a link to someone's blog reviewing the product, which is probably more interesting for y'all to look at than the release notes, since it has pictures, and you can't actually use the application unless you have an account at MyVMware and want to download other software.

Anyway, that's what I've been working on for the last year, in case you were wondering. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sally on your launch (a little LATE as is my wont)
    I'm not cloud bound yet maybe I will after I wrestle this new phone to the ground into a knowck=out (to mix metaphors).
    I bought a (not very) smartphone from FreedomPop thinking I could get away without having to pay monthly/yearly for using it - but then I can't use it because it shuts down so often and Mama can't understand me (literally) because it breaks up so much...so I guess you get what you pay for.
    ANyway, THANK YOU for coding into the FUTURE! yeah, go go GO GO-O-O-O-alllll!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.