Steady snowfall and one degree temp. And yesterday afternoon, the furnace stopped working. I managed to to get it to restart with a classic computer fix: turn it off, wait 20 seconds, turn it back on... But around 8pm it stopped for good and the house was freezing all night long. It said 42° but it felt colder-my nose was an icicle sticking out from under the covers. Richard got someone in by morning who said "needs a motor but I have the right one in the truck, by the way the blower is on its last legs." The furnace and ac are 19 yrs old, they sent out a guy with an estimate: $15,241... Well Gigi is only a little older than the furnace and that's cheaper than her tuition... it's all perspective.
I like your bread slippers KB, but wool is better. Here are the felted slippers I made for Richard and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.