Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting ready for our trip


I wanted to post this before we left, but of course didn't get around to it.
We had a rainy weekend before our trip to New Mexico, and spent the (whole) day organizing Alex's LEGOs. And kept finding new stashes to add in. and finally gave up before everything was neat and tidy. But it's more organized than it was.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, I remember trying to organize Jackson's legos. I thought it'd be useful to do it by color or type, I got all sorts of little boxes. Well, it lasts about 15 mins. before he starts rooting around to find something and they're all over the floor again. Same with Gigi's Littlest Pet Shop pieces. My favorite advice quote: "Cleaning the house while your children are growing, Is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing..." But also the basics: make sure there's a clear path to the door just in case of fire... K

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.