After all that flurry of activity, spring break was low key, sleep late and play computer games -- tho J & G did act as acolytes for the Maundy Thursday service which was very complex: Gigi said "did you see how solemn I was?" We did take a day trip to Racine to see the Wright designed Johnson Wax bldgs. plus a trip to the jelly belly factory (and J & G were surprised to get jelly
And here is our last group photo at Comer -- the program ended after 11 yrs. We have very few performing days left with the other programs... But I just got a (temporary) job with the 2010 Census! I'll let you know how it goes...
Karen
PS Kathie, 7th grade was very high stress for Jackson too. Tell Lucie to keep her chin up!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.