Dear Family:
Well, we've survived the move and the storm, now it's time to share the sunshine. Here are some photos from Dan's graduation. Aren't the palm trees lovely? Ha, ha! Actually, we've been there often enough that I hardly noticed them. Shoot! I think I need a lesson in this silly blog thing. I can't figure out how to get the photos where I want them. Well, the poor kid had to pose with everybody, so here are all the after graduation photos. The planes were part of the college tour. Love, Gill
 |
| Dan and Rick |
 |
| Dan and Sally |
|
|
 | |
| Dan and Gill | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.