Friday, January 3, 2014

End of the Holiday Week

We aren't exactly snowed in but it's nice to just hang around the house.  The "Cowgirl College" show that Pam & I did for Evanston 1st Night went well and then we went home to watch a marathon of Agatha Christie on "Mystery" until midnight.  Jackson came down to join us for champagne and peppermint peeps and we all wrote out resolutions. I am writing this on my new toy, the iPad mini Jackson and Richard gave me for Christmas - I just figured out how to set up the Blogger app and now I'll try taking photos of everyone...
Richard listening to the hockey game and Gigi pretending she isn't on HER iPod.

Buick looking more regal than usual and Maniac looking smug...
Jackson is at a pizza party at St. John's.
Gigi took this one of me!
Now I'll see if I can post this and see what it looks like.  I agree with you Jill, arranging the photos on this site is confusing!  
xxx Karen
PS I couldn't figure out how to post it from the iPad so I went over to the real computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.