Wednesday, March 26, 2014

NegaMouth

 Well there are about 50 gazillion negatives to look through and scan. What's nice is there are many that I don't think I've ever seen.

Including quite a number which appear to be pictures daddy took of already printed pictures -- people I can't identify.

And then scads of pictures of my ever-loving sisters.

I was hoping that there'd be more pictures of the figures, but there are quite a few that weren't documented. And quite a few that I hadn't seen before.

I think I have about 200 scans so far, and I've probably worked through a quarter of the box.

The most tedious part of it is getting the negatives out of the envelopes. I'm getting better at it, but I think that takes about ½ my time!

2 comments:

  1. I actually remember this photo session! It was great fun - only Mama was Scandalized when she came home from rehearsal and found out what her ever-lovin' husband had been "doing" to her beautiful girls. We thought it was super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geoff said he could tell us apart - can you Gill and Karen. Nope. I can't.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.