![]() |
| well, still washed several shirts... |
We are okay here.
My work week just shifted to M-F so that the team of 3 who are working on adding info and pictures to the website are all on the same days instead of our various regular schedules. Lizzy says she hears the 'pip-pip' of our chatter back and forth on her apple watch and has coined the name 'Slack Attack.' She's really happy with all of our work but to me it seems to be going achingly slow. Some of that is because we are getting ready for plants that will come on line later so they can be added rapidly as it becomes time to sell them. The McPheeters are manning the store, with deliveries 2x and curbside pickup 3x a week and with David the manager doing the maintenance watering 3x a week. The others are on 8 week unemployment, so I feel blessed that I can be working from home.
Friday was warm and beautiful but I was glued to the computer so R dragged me out on the screen porch after lunch. He was excited to finally turn off the heat and set up the upstairs air unit. Yesterday it rained so I didn't get to 'wake up the garden.' I did take the lettuce & greens seedlings out for a bit of hardening. Now it is cold again and we have multiple sweaters on in lieu of pushing the button on the furnace. And I brought the seedlings in just in time because the wind sure howled around last night.
When my great-grandchildren read my "Journal of a Plague Year" they'll say hunh, living through a pandemic and all she does is write about the laundry and complain about the weather.OKAY. So I hope that's all we WILL have to write about!!!
Here's something: I think Governor Cuomo should run the country. Forget about elections and biden vs. bernie. This guy knows how to talk to the world! I feel calmer already.
Hope you all stay well, I'm going to go visit Mama now and I'll share your instagram and blogposts.
Love,
Agelaius


love your indoor garden of flowers!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete