Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Tada!

Tara! The mason came today and finished up the fireplaces. The bedroom one doesn't look different as it was internal changes. Here is the tada photo of the front room fireplace. Rick says we should call it the sitting room because that is mostly what we do there.



I wish I could figure out how to transfer photos from one platform to another. I can't take a picture with the desktop and I can't format this with my tablet! Aargh! Anyway, we are living la vida retiree and mostly staying home. We walk by the lake in the morning, mourn its erosion and stay 6 feet away from the other walkers, most of whom we are on nodding terms with.
Rick's garden is flourishing, although only the radishes have been harvested yet.  The internet has provided me with enough yarn to last a month or two, and we see Dan and Roslyn and Betty from time to time. Stay well!

Gilly

1 comment:

  1. I just scrolled down to see the "before" photos -- amazing! You must be so pleased.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.