So before we started (ahem!) USING the gift from the Barrios family, I thought we'd share some messages. Below from Gigi, Richard, & Jackson:
Here are some getting ready for Christmas snapshots - stollen this year was "hearty" since I ran out of rice flour and had to use buckwheat, plus a shot of what our cupboard looks like now that Jackson shops & cooks...
Note the bag of wild rice flour - thanks Geoff & Sue! (tho we did laugh that the recipe on the bag calls for 2 tsp wheat gluten!) Final photo the traditional J & G in front of the tree:

Hopefully the little packages I mailed on the 18th will arrive soon, expect a New Year's card soon, we are waiting for the printer we ordered when the old one died! xxxKaren





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.