![]() |
| Beet, Carrot, Red Cabbage and Red Onion Soup |
Any clues?
Also, since updating to Google Chrome, I can't post except on R's machine - everywhere else I have to log out of my gmail account and try to get in on this account and I'm blocked by mr. google asking me to create a gmail account for barrioshoyer. Geoff can you please change me to my gmail account. On R's machine it says "you are using an old browser which account settings no longer supports."
I am very glad
that even though I have aged
I have not aged
as quickly
as Mr. Mac!
love
Agelaius
P.S. to Alex - you promised to post a picture of your eyeball pasta on the blog so here's a picture of a mardi gras colored soup to nudge you into action!

Soap was from the Hoyer / Gage's result of my shopping trip to Chinatown when I went to NYC for CCU supe meeting. Token gift to accompany the Passing the Gift Heifer Project donation...
ReplyDelete