Dear Sibs:
I feel as if I'm living a different kind of life than the rest of you. With our little birds flown the coop and all.... Anyway, here's what they are up to. Dan came home for spring break last week and has only 7 more weeks of school. Then Rick and his brother Bob are going to drive down to bring him home for the summer. Yay! Dan is going to live in an apartment next year - and is pretty excited about that part of it. As he told a friend of mine who asked how he liked going to school in Florida; school, yes; Florida, not so much. He's discovered that winter in the tropics is rainy season. Sally is going to be very busy this summer. She will finish school in May, come home for a day or two, fly out to Austria for German 103; fly home for a day or two; fly out to California to work for Google all summer; fly home for a day or two; then we pack the car and drive down to Urbana to move her into her apartment. The nest gets emptier! In the meantime, Rick is counting down the years to retirement; I'm trying to survive through Holy Week and haven't thought much past that.
Now to the piece de resistance. I looked on our camera for a photo to post and found this movie Dan made. I just know you'll love it!
Gilly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.