Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Kitty

It was lovely seeing you all at Christmas! I'll have to come for a little bit longer next year. Shortly after I got back home, I got a new cat. I went to the shelter looking for a female kitten, so of course I ended up with a one-and-a-half-year-old male cat. His name is Ziggy and here's some pictures.

He's still living in my bedroom, but the past couple of days I've had the door cracked open to let the cats sniff at each other. They've been doing really well; no hissing or spitting, just some apprehensive batting at each other. Hopefully in a couple more weeks I can leave them alone together. Ziggy is actually about a pound heavier than Jupiter. It's really funny though, because Ziggy is a bigger cat so his weight is more concentrated at his shoulders (as opposed to Jupiter's little pot belly). Picking them up is surprising because they are balanced differently! I also finished the dress I was knitting. Here is a really awful picture of it taken in the bathroom mirror:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.