Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter at Home

You can't see it: Lucie is wearing heels, but I am wearing my slippers!

Ready for 10:30 Mass

We didn't end up dying any Easter eggs but I did make barbacoa. We got to "go" to Pillar, since they recorded an Easter Mass. We usually go to the Vigil and they had that at the Cathedral - we love their Masses and listening to Archbishop Carlson, but it was good to see our own priests and deacon and hear Mr. Stephan's music and have the familiar cantor - as well as to be back in our church again.


It was pre-recorded so they could do it at the same time as the Stations of the Cross and the Benediction (last Wednesday) but we waited until 10:30 anyway, just to do it right. Then we had a big dinner and now everyone is dozing, except me, well, here I go, I think...
Happy Easter and love...
Agelaius




1 comment:

  1. Very impressed you got dressed up Lucie -- you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.