Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter from Chicago

Richard and I went to church at 10am  via zoom and got to put on our Easter Bonnets for everyone to see. 

Richard is making LAMB for dinner since ALAS we can't go up to Rick & Jill's for Easter Dinner. He actually went out to buy it this morning because I forgot to put it on the list...

We just came back from our walk with a plant ID question-these flowers are everywhere and we don't remember ever seeing them. Kathie or Sue- do you know what these are?
We are all doing OK. Tomorrow is officially one month since I became unemployed (on Friday the 13th) and begins Gigi's 2nd week of online college. Richard is doing well with his new WFH schedule and Jackson and I both flounder w/o a schedule with good days and bad ones. Grateful for sunny weather and the marginal connections we're able to maintain online. Love to you all, KA

3 comments:

  1. Are they buttercups? And what is WFH?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, could be swamp buttercups-was it in a soggy area?

    https://www.illinoiswildflowers.info/woodland/plants/sw_buttercup.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. WFH = Work From Home. And they don't quite look like the swamp buttercups, the leaves are different. But there WERE a lot over by the river, very wet area.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.