Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Was a Sunny Day, not a Cloud was in de sky...

...not a negative Word was Heard, from de people Passing By!

We're going to have dinner on the patio! Jackson's making chili rellenos. 

Jackson and I worked in the garden this afternoon. I planted four short rows of spinach, two of swiss chard, some cilantro and basil. I never plant seeds in the ground so early! As for Jackson, his idea was to plant some window boxes to put outside his window on the flat roof. He planted salad mix in one and nasturtiums and bee flower mix. Speaking of bees, Jackson showed me a huge cloud of them over the chiodoxia in the parkway. Well, the video I took doesn't upload so here are some photos.
Edited to add this food photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.