![]() |
| Nurses Ben and Mindy Cayer "if we stick together we're stronger together" https://abcnews.go.com/US/photograph-captures-married-nurses-protective-gear-sharing-tender/story?id=70217994 |
Worst Day Ever?
Today was the absolute worst day everAnd don’t try to convince me that
There’s something good in every day
Because, when you take a closer look,
This world is a pretty evil place.
Even if
Some goodness does shine through once in a while
Satisfaction and happiness don’t last.
And it’s not true that
It’s all in the mind and heart
Because
True happiness can be attained
Only if one’s surroundings are good
It’s not true that good exists
I’m sure you can agree that
The reality
Creates
My attitude
It’s all beyond my control
And you’ll never in a million years hear me say
Today was a very good day
first read it top to bottom and then, bottom to top! [https://www.chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/3017337/jewish/Brooklyn-Teens-Poem-Goes-Viral-Sharing-Chassidic-Inspiration-With-the-World.htm]Also, I wanted to share with everybody that I have "gone back to school" - I started by taking a YALE course on The Science of Well-Being. It's really social science but free on Coursera and I feel so noble doing homework and reading and exams and Communicating (very imp. for happiness) with the other students on the Forum (but we don't get to wear togas).
Then I was looking for "professional development" but all the universities offering hort degrees are still charging regular fees. So I started another Coursera called "What a Plant Knows," and it started out sort of soft science and THEN this week (2nd) the "suggested reading" included the first chapter in his book, 5 chapters in a biology text book, a
So I guess I won't quit. I don't think I'm going to pay $50 for the certificates either because I don't know if they'll impress anyone except me!
Meanwhile, I'm just chugging along describing plants all day for the BW online store!
Hope you all are well,
love,
Agelaius

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.